REAL ESTATE EMAIL MARKETING
Types of Email Marketing
- Email Signatures: Email signatures are small images, designed in your branding look and colors, that appear at the bottom of every one of your emails, drawing recipients to your website and providing them with your contact information in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
See our Custom Email Signature Gallery
Get started on your Email Signature today
- HTML Email Design: Have you ever received an email from a company that's full of pictures and multi-colored text; an email that looks more like a web page than an email? That's an HTML email! We can create one to match your company's branding.
- Email Marketing Campaigns: Email marketing is about persistance having the right contacts. Let us help you design a campaign that puts your company in the spotlight.
Advantages of Email Marketing
- A mailing list provides the ability to distribute information to a
wide range of specific, potential customers at a relatively low cost.
- Compared to other media investments such as direct mail or printed newsletters, e-mail is less expensive.
- E-mail marketing is often reported as second only to search marketing as the most effective online marketing tactic.
- The delivery time for an e-mail message is short (i.e., seconds or
minutes) as compared to a mailed advertisement (i.e., one or more days).
- An advertiser is able to "push" the message to its audience, as opposed to website-based advertising, which relies on a customer to visit that website.
- E-mail messages are easy to track so you can measure open rates, positive or negative responses, and to correlate sales with marketing.
- Tracking and response metrics enables tuning and optimization of the E-mail
marketing channel by a process of testing different variants and
calculation of statistically significant results.
- E-mail marketing is paper-free (i.e., "green").